What is Seadek?
SeaDek non-skid, closed cell EVA products offer safe and comfortable alternatives to molded in non-skid, paint-on textures and other marine traction products currently available. Made in the USA from UV protected non-absorbent foam, SeaDek features an innovative, textured micro-dot surface for enhanced non-slip characteristics.
SeaDek can be tailored to fit a wide variety of application on just about any type of boat, including sports and commercial fishing boats, flats boats, sailboats, ski boats, commercial marine craft, houseboats, personal watercraft, towboats and more. Additional applications include:
- Swim platforms and cockpit pads
- Step kits
- Helm station pads
- Poling platforms
- Coaming bolsters/pads
- Customized golf cart flooring
- Kayak Flooring
- Stand up paddleboard flooring
Formulated with a 3M™ acrylic based high-bond pressure sensitive adhesive, SeaDek has a robust peel-and-stick application that makes it easy to install and requires no mounting of hardware. The product is extremely easy to clean and stain resistant, SeaDek also provides protection for boat surfaces, especially in high traffic areas. Other benefits include:
- Exceptional traction even when wet
- Unparalleled comfort when standing, walking or leaning on boat surfaces
- Shock absorption, which decreases fatigue
- Protection for boat surfaces against scratches, chips, and dents
- Greatly reduced heat on surfaces - no more burned feet bottoms!
- Noise reduction characteristics – ideal for fishermen
Easy to install and customizable, SeaDek is available in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, and colors. SeaDek replaces the need for molded non-skid, helping OEMs save time and money in their manufacturing processes. Capabilities include:
- CAD/CAM for precision manufacturing requirements
- Customized bevels, contours, logos or designs
- Multi-color laminations
- Made in the U.S.A.