Protect your investment with Boat Juice
My waterski days began on a 1963 Correct Craft at two years old. Nautique Wake Boats were our family brand of boats for 35 years. When the Nautique G23 came out, I just had to have one. That's when it all began. I loved the SeaDek EVA Boat Flooring.
I have been in the boat detailing business for 10 years, and I only use the best products to support my business reputation. That's why I teamed up with my supplier and chemist to create SC Wake Boat Juice, The Official EVA Foam Cleaner. EVA Foam is a non-skid boat flooring that is the perfect substitute for traditional boat carpet. All the dirt stays on the surface, so maintaining your boat flooring is a breeze. Boat Juice comes in a convenient easy to use spray bottle. With just a little soft scrubbing and a rinse, you are finished. It really is that easy!
SC Wake Boat Juice works wonders on the nine sheets of SeaDek that are installed in my Nautique G23.
100% Money Back Guarantee.
Works great on any EVA Boat Flooring.
About Boat Juice
- Formulated for cleaning the surface dirt off EVA foam boat flooring
- Immersion testing performed (submerged a piece of foam into the Boat Juice formula for months with no oil effect)
- SC Wake partnered with a professional factory with 50+ years of chemical experience
- Safe and effective, non-toxic, environmentally friendly (CA Prop 65 compliant)
- Available in a convenient 32 oz. spray bottle
- Spray directly on a cool surface, lightly mist if in direct sunlight
- Lightly move around the Boat Juice with a light to hard bristle brush
- Let it sit for 15-30 seconds, add a small amount of water to the surface and lightly scrub again before rinsing
- If desired wipe the surface with a shammy or towel
Boat Juice is also safe on upholstery and carpet!
- Boat Juice $19.99